What information we collect
When you visit our site, we collect three types of information:
– Personal information you knowingly choose to disclose to us such as your name, mailing address, and email address. You may provide this information when you make requests for information or assistance.
– Non-personal information including but not limited to browser type, IP address, operating system, the date and time of a visit, the pages visited on this Site, the time spent viewing the Site, and return visits to the Site.
– We may also collect aggregated information as you and others browse our Site.
Uses of information
– We may use the information we collect from you:
– To respond to your inquires and requests;
– To operate our Site and improve your experience;
– To identify or remediate possible threats to the Site’s security;
– To conduct research about your use of the Site and our services; and
– For any other purpose specified at time of collection.
Sharing information with third parties
Through this Site, you are able to exercise choice with respect to the data practices of companies engaged in online behavioral advertising. When you exercise your choice, we may share some information collected from you or your computer with these companies so that they may honor your requests concerning their online behavioral advertising practices. We may share your information with service providers who may assist us in responding to your inquires or request. We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, including without limitation, by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
Links to third party sites